In order to keep our patients as healthy as possible, we are strongly encouraging all patients to get their flu shots this fall. We will be providing patients with access to early influenza vaccinations and will offer multiple flu clinics from September through November.
Three Ways to Schedule a Flu Vaccination, 2023
1) Schedule an in-person appointment for the flu vaccine with your primary care physician.
2) Log in to your Patient Gateway account and schedule the appointment there.
3) Call one of the practices in the list below.
- High dose flu vaccines can only be provided for patients who are 65 and older.
- Patients 18 and younger must schedule their vaccine appointment through their primary care physician's office.
- During the flu appointment we will only be able to administer the vaccine; if you have additional concerns we ask that schedule a separate appointment.
Calendar with locations and times:
Practices offering the flu vaccine
- 900 Cummings Center #107T 978-922-0357
- 104 Endicott Street 1st Floor 978-882-6700
- 1 Hutchinson Drive 978-739-6950
- 194 North Street (Rear) 978-646-2100
- Mass General Brigham Healthcare Center
- 480 Lynnfield Street 781-593-3400
- 1 Widger Road 781-631-5126
- 2 Corporation Way. 978-532-6111
- 414 Haverhill Street 877-379-5522
- 331 Highland Avenue 978-745-1200
- 400 Highland Avenue 978-741-9500
- 1069 Broadway (Route 1) 781-233-1450
- 250 Paradise Road 781-596-2000