Schedule appointments through Patient Gateway
We encourage all of our patients to register for Mass General Brigham Patient Gateway. When you are on Gateway it is easy to request an appointment, communicate with your physician, view test results, renew prescriptions, pay bills and more, If you are not able to join on Gateway, you may call your physician practice directly.
Drive-Up Rapid PCR tests with 2 hour turnaround for results
- 55 Highland Avenue, Salem Hospital campus, adjacent to 55 Highland Hall
- 100 Endicott Street, Danvers, rear parking lot
- Appointments are by physician referral OR call 781.477.3000
- Seven days a week
- Patients do not need to be a patient of North Shore Physicians Group, Salem Hospital, nor any hospital in the Mass General Brigham network.
- If you who do not have a Mass General Brigham primary care physician, call 781.477.3000 to make an appointment.
Telemedicine and Office Visits
North Shore Urgent Care in Danvers is open for both in-person and virtual visits 7 days a week, from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. Learn more
New to NSPG?
Please call our new Patient Intake Line at 844.839.8299. We can help you find a new primary care or specialist physician.