Comprehensive, patient-centered care on the North Shore
We are the largest multi-specialty group north of Boston and an affiliate of Mass General Brigham and Salem Hospital. We offer more than 350 board-certified physicians, nurse practitioners and other health care professionals in dozens of locations throughout the North Shore.
We do not offer general COVID-19 testing
However, we are able to provide PCR testing after you have gotten an evaluation by your provider.
- By appointment only, 781.477.3000
- Seven days a week, 8 a.m.-- 4:30 p.m., also, Mondays and Tuesdays, 5-7 p.m.
- Mass General Brigham, Salem Hospital and North Shore Physicians Group patients with an order from their doctor may schedule a test by calling 781-477-3000.
- You may also call the COVID-19 Nurse hotline at 617-724-7000 and ask to schedule a test.
- Another option is to go to https://www.mass.gov/covid-19-testing to find testing near you
Schedule a vaccine appointment online
If you are our patient you may schedule a vaccine appointment for anyone over the age of 12 by going here or by scheduling through your Patient Gateway account. Children under the age of 18 must have the consent of a parent or guardian. Please do not call your doctor's office with questions.
Community Care Van offering vaccines
The Mass General Brigham community care van visits cities on the North Shore (and elsewhere) on a weekly basis. The van offers vaccines to ages 12 and up. We post the schedule on our Facebook page.