The most up-to-date information about COVID-19 vaccines is found on the Mass General Brigham COVID-19 vaccine page.
If you are a Mass General Brigham patient you may now schedule a vaccine appointment for anyone over the age of 12 by going to our new website. Children under the age of 18 must have the consent of a parent or guardian.
Covid-19 Resources and Support
Mass General Brigham offers multiple types of COVID-19 support to patients, including a COVID-19 Nurse hotline (617-724-7000) and the COVID-19 Screener tool. Learn about the many resources available to you. Learn more
Launch a Video Visit
Mass General Brigham offers convenient, high-quality virtual urgent care services if you an established Mass General Brigham patient in Massachusetts. If you have concerns about COVID-19 or COVID-like symptoms, you can virtually and securely connect to a provider. Learn more about virtual visits
Drive-up Covid-19 PCR Testing
- Appointments are by physician referral OR call 781.477.3000
- Seven days a week
- 55 Highland Avenue, Salem Hospital campus, adjacent to 55 Highland Hall
- 100 Endicott Street, Danvers, rear parking lot
- You do not need to be a patient of North Shore Physicians Group, Salem Hospital, nor any hospital in the Mass General Brigham network.
- If you who do not have a Mass General Brigham primary care physician, call 781.477.3000 to make an appointment.
Community vans offering vaccines and vaccine information in multiple languages
Mass General Brigham operates mobile vans that visit communities that have been hardest hit by COVID-19. The vans travel to the communities weekly. They offer walk-up vaccines as well as vaccine information and resources in multiple languages. They do not currently offer COVID-19 testing. The mobile van schedule is here..