PCR COVID-19 tests
- Available by appointment only, 781.477.3000
- This location does not offer general COVID-19 testing
- However, they are able to provide PCR testing after you have gotten an evaluation by your provider.
- Seven days a week, 8 a.m.-- 4:30 p.m. Also, Mondays and Tuesdays, 5-7 p.m.
- Mass General Brigham, Salem Hospital and North Shore Physicians Group patients with an order from their doctor may schedule a test by calling 781-477-3000.
- You may also call the COVID-19 Nurse hotline at 617-724-7000 and ask to schedule a test.
- Another option is to go to https://www.mass.gov/covid-19-testing to find testing near you.
Virtual Urgent Care
Mass General Brigham offers convenient, high-quality virtual urgent care services if you an established Mass General Brigham patient in Massachusetts. If you have concerns about COVID-19 or COVID-like symptoms, you can virtually and securely connect to a provider. Learn more about virtual urgent care visits
Covid-19 resources and support
Mass General Brigham offers multiple types of COVID-19 support to patients, including a COVID-19 Nurse hotline (617-724-7000) and the COVID-19 Screener tool. Learn about the many resources available to you. Learn more
Community vans offering vaccines and vaccine information in multiple languages
Mass General Brigham operates mobile vans that visit communities that have been hardest hit by COVID-19.
The vans travel to the communities weekly. They offer walk-up vaccines as well as vaccine information and resources in multiple languages.
They do not currently offer COVID-19 testing. The mobile van schedule is here.