We know that many of you are eager to know when you will be able to get the COVID-19 vaccine. We will keep this page updated with information about the vaccine clinics.
- We will notify you directly when you are eligible for the vaccine based on the state's guidelines.
- Please do not call your NSPG doctor's office with questions about vaccine availability and appointments.
- Our current vaccine supply is limited. We receive vaccines from the Commonwealth of Massachusetts each week.
General information and answers to your questions about the COVID-19 vaccines are found on this page.
WHO and WHEN for vaccine distribution
- We are following the Commonwealth of Massachusetts plan for vaccination phases.
- We have been told by the state to expect significant limitations on the vaccine supply.
- We will begin giving vaccines to patients who are age 75 and older beginning February 1.
- We do not know when the state will enable us to begin offering the vaccine to anyone other than those who are 75 and older. We will share that information with you when we have it.
- After the age 75+ group, the next group to be given vaccines are 1) patients 65 and older and 2) patients under 65 if they have more than two serious health conditions.
- We are working very hard on getting the vaccines to patients who live in the communities hardest hit by the COVID pandemic. Our shared goal is to get everyone vaccinated. This will likely take several months.
WHERE will the vaccination clinics be located?
- Beginning the first week of February, Mass General Brigham will open dedicated vaccination clinics in locations throughout the area that are easily accessible for our patients. This will include a North Shore location.
HOW will I know I am eligible to schedule an appointment?
- We will contact eligible patients as vaccines arrive each week through Patient Gateway, email, text message or phone call.
- All scheduling is being handled centrally at Mass General Brigham.
- Please do not contact your doctor’s office about scheduling vaccine appointments.
- If you are a patient of any Mass General Brigham doctor or hospital, including NSPG or NSMC, and need to enroll in Patient Gateway, click here.
- When we contact you, we will let you know what clinics are available and how you may schedule an appointment.
- Vaccines will also be available through city and town clinics, local pharmacies and state vaccination sites.
- We will continue to provide updated information to you about all of your vaccination options through Patient Gateway and on our website.
- Additional information about the vaccines is on this page.