Specialties and Services
Watch video of one of our internal medicine physicians >>
Choosing a primary care provider for yourself or a family member is an important first step in managing your health. Primary care physicians provide physical examinations, routine health screenings and preventative care for adults. They also are your gateway to the benefits and expertise of the Partners HealthCare network, including the experts of North Shore Medical Center and Massachusetts General Hospital.
Specialty consultationsPatients needing specialty consultations or care are referred to medical or surgical specialists at NSMC Salem Hospital and NSMC Union Hospital, or to specialists at the Mass General/North Shore Center for Outpatient Care in Danvers. Patients may also be referred to specialists at Massachusetts General Hospital, Brigham and Women’s Hospital, or other experts within the Partners HealthCare network.
Benefits of receiving your primary care through NSPG
- Urgent care and same-day sick appointments
- Shared medical appointments for specialized care for conditions
- Electronic medical records used by all Partners physicians and hospitals
- Online access through a secure, electronic portal to the practice. Patients can view test results, request appointments and referrals, and email physicians
- Patient-centered medical home model of care
Concierge Medicine (MDVIP)
North Shore Physician's Group offers an optional approach to primary care called MDVIP. This program offers patients more time with their primary care physician and a more comprehensive plan for achieving their health and wellness goals.
192 North Street, 978.646.2100
1 Hutchinson Drive, 978.739.6950
104 Endicott Street, 978.882.6700
496 Lynnfield Street, 781.593.3400
1 Widger Road, 781.631.5126
2 Essex Center Drive, 978.532.6111
55 Highland Avenue, 978.741.1644
331 Highland Avenue, 978.745.1200
400 Highland Avenue, 978.741.9500