Specialties and Services
Primary Care, Concierge
Learn more about concierge medicine and how patients on the North Shore are taking advantage of this unique program >>
North Shore Physicians Group's concierge medicine program, called MDVIP, offers adult patients an optional approach to primary care that features more time with their primary care physician and a more comprehensive plan for achieving their health and wellness goals.
Our MDVIP physicians limit the number of patients they see, and this smaller practice size enables them to provide focused, personalized attention to each patient.
Benefits of concierge medicine:
- Ability to reach your doctor at any time
- Same-day or next-day appointments
- A personalized wellness plan that includes comprehensive evaluations and counseling
- Online personal health records
- A personalized website with information about your health history
- Preferred access to other specialists and experts of North Shore Medical Center, Massachusetts General Hospital and other providers
- Appointments that last 30 to 60 minutes and enable in-depth discussion of your health needs
For patients wishing to select the MDVIP program, an annual wellness fee does apply.
55 Highland Avenue, 978.741.1644
1 Hutchinson Drive, 978.774.7171