Concierge physicians provide personalized care.
Concierge medicine is a newer model of medical care that offers patients a 24/7 relationship with their primary care physician. Concierge physicians treat a smaller number of patients than most primary care physicians, allowing them to spend more time with each. Patients who choose concierge physicians often see their doctors more frequently as well. They are often interested in developing a personalized plan for achieving their health and wellness goals.
Choose concierge physicians from North Shore Physicians Group.
For patients living in Boston’s North Shore region, North Shore Physicians Group offers a top-notch concierge medical practice with concierge physicians at offices in Salem and Danvers.
North Shore Physicians Group (NSPG) is affiliated with North Shore Medical Center, the largest healthcare provider in the North Shore region. NSPG includes more than 200 exceptional physicians, nurse practitioners and other healthcare providers who treat patients at offices throughout the North Shore, including at our Danvers urgent care center. Whether you’re looking for an internal medicine doctor, mental health specialist or OBGYN doctor, you’ll find a wide range of excellent physicians practicing near your North Shore home.
The benefits that concierge physicians provide:
When you elect to see one of our concierge physicians as your primary care doctor, you’ll have the ability to:
- Arrange medical appointment with our concierge physicians on a same-day or next-day basis.
Enjoy longer appointments with your doctor – from 30 to 60 minutes – giving you the time you need for a more detailed conversation about your health status and medical needs.
- Be in touch with your concierge physician 24/7 when necessary.
- Develop a personalized plan for your health and wellness, including comprehensive evaluations and medical counseling.
- Have preferred access to specialists such as a spine surgeon or geriatric care specialist at North Shore Medical Center or Massachusetts General Hospital.
- Access your personal health records and personal health history online.
Find out more about our services