Our board certified surgeons are affiliated with Massachusetts General Hospital and have extensive experience in the examination and treatment of the spine, as well as with the interpretations of X-rays, CT and MRI scans.
Our spine surgeons will explain the surgical treatment options available for your condition. They are specially trained in both minimally invasive and complex spine procedures and will work with you to provide the least invasive, safest and most effective care.
- Neck and back pain
- Disc herniations and disc disease
- Inflammatory conditions and infections (eg, myelopathy and radiculopathy)
- Employment related spinal injuries
- Spinal fractures
- Spinal cord compression
- Spinal stenosis
- Congential spinal abnormalities
- Peripheral nerve disorder
- Advanced degenerative conditions
Minimally Invasive Surgical Treatments:
- Microsurgical decompression
- X-stop for spinal stenosis
- Kyphoplasty for osteoporotic compression fractures
- Artificial disc replacement
Shared medical appointments
Our spine surgeons also offer shared medical appointments to their patients.