Watch video of one of our family medicine physicians >>
North Shore Physicians Group (NSPG) family medicine physicians provide primary care for all members of a family, from infants through adults. They offer annual check ups and age-appropriate screenings and vaccinations, as well as preventive medicine. Some NSPG family medicine physicians have sub-specialty training in adolescent medicine, geriatric medicine and sports medicine.
Family medicine doctors tend to have a better grasp of family health history and the health dynamics between generations, which helps them to provide more consistent care. For teenagers who no longer feel comfortable visiting a pediatrician's office, family medicine specialists are an attractive alternative.
Specialty consultationsPatients needing specialty consultations or care are referred to medical or surgical specialists at NSMC Salem Hospital and NSMC Union Hospital, or to specialists at the Mass General/North Shore Center for Outpatient Care in Danvers. Patients may also be referred to specialists at Massachusetts General Hospital, Brigham and Women’s Hospital, or other experts within the Partners HealthCare network.
Benefits of receiving your primary care through NSPG
- Urgent care and same-day sick appointments
- Shared medical appointments for specialized care for conditions
- Electronic medical records used by all Partners physicians and hospitals
- Online access through a secure, electronic portal to the practice. Patients can view test results, request appointments and referrals, and email physicians
- Patient-centered medical home model of care
900 Cummings Center, 978.922.0357
1 Widger Road, 781.631.5126
1069 Broadway (Rt. 1 South), 781.233.1450